- 8 Quick Work-From-Home Breakfast Recipes To Supercharge Your Morning
Power up your work-from-home morning with these easy breakfast ideas! These breakfast options are filling, tasty and healthy.
- Protein Only Helps In Muscle Development: Myth Or Fact? Expert Reveals
Protein for muscles: Most of us know that protein only helps in muscle development. But how much truth is that, let's find out! Read on.
- Why Is Teff Gaining Popularity As The New Superfood? Interesting Ways To Add Teff To Your Diet
Teff is one of the superfoods that's attracting fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- Celeb Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Busts Myths About Detox Diet; Shares Healthy Diet Tips
Common notions of detox diet: It seems like celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar doesn't believe in the common notions of detox diet.
- Almost Half Of World May Be Overweight By 2050 - Researchers Assess Consequences Of Current Food Habit
According to the findings- more than 4 billion people (45%) could be overweight and 1.5 billion (16%) of them may suffer from obesity, by 2050.
- How To Boost Stamina Naturally Post Lockdown - Expert Reveals 5 Easy Ways
As we are slowly getting out of our homes, starting to go to office, we find that the stamina to do so isn't there. It's time to rewire ourselves - we just ...
- Watch: The Real Reason Why Athletes Are Giving Up Meat
The spurt of interest in giving up meat is due to various reasons, from the food safety concerns to the global Coranvirus pandemic. This trend is being seen in even sportspersons and ...
- Suffering From Constipation? Here Are The Top 3 Foods That Rujuta Diwekar Recommends
According to Rujuta Diwekar, the solution to this lies in three simple foods with different kinds of nutrition which can be had through different parts of the day.
- World Health Day 2020: How To Eat Healthy While Working From Home
World Health Day: It is easy to give in to unhealthy eating habits while working from home. Here are 6 ways you can keep a check on your diet and adopt these ...
- World Kidney Day: 7 Foods To Eat For A Healthy Kidney
Kidney isn't the first thing on our priority list when it comes to eating healthy. But turns out we can eat our way to better kidney health with these simple foods in ...
- Move Over, Palak Paneer: 5 Desi Palak Recipes To Make The Most Of This Winter Green
As winters begin to recede and give way to the bright spring sunshine, we must attempt to make the most of the humble leafy green while it lasts.
- Organic Food Industry: 4 Reasons Why It Will Boom In Coming Years
Organic food consumption has only increased in turns of demand and supply. One of the main reasons could be the awareness that has been visible by the consumers and how involved people ...
- Intermittent Fasting And Coconut Oil: How Are The Two Related
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern, which cycles alternating between eating and fasting wherein the food intake is usually within an eight hour window period each day.
- 5 Expert Recommended Superfoods To Look Out For In The Year 2020
Most superfoods that will trend in the year 2020 have been around forever. It's only that their nutritional value has begun to be appreciated now.
- Chef Kunal Kapur Tells Us The Right Way To Include Superfoods In Soups
Superfoods have gained immense popularity for their high nutrients and fibre count. Combining these superfoods to your soups will not only make your soup healthier but will also help you keep your ...
- Winter Diet Tips: How To Build Immunity Naturally With These Foods (Watch)
Our body performs various kinds of processes and it is important to take care of our body for it to perform properly.
- Dubrow Diet Is The Latest High-Protein Diet On The Block - But Should You Try It?
The latest fitness fad called Dubrow diet is a combination of high-protein foods and intermittent fasting. But should you try it?
- Tea May Help You Live Longer, Study Says
An analysis published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology says that drinking tea may be associated with a healthier and longer life.
- Beat The Cold Naturally: 5 Interesting Ways To Include Citrus In Your Diet
Eating citrus foods is a method to easily combat the cold. Their high Vitamin C content helps cut short the duration of the cold.
- Opinions: Is Vegetable Oil A Good Option For Daily Cooking? Expert Reveals
Vegetable oils such as mustard seed oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil have traditionally been part of our everyday diet across cultures. Be it for sauteing, frying or coating, vegetable ...