- US Brewery Is Hiring Tasting Officers For Dog Beer. Is Your Pet Eligible?
The responsibility comes with an attractive salary of $20,000.
- Mango-Lovers Rejoice: Season's First 'Mango-Special' Train Arrives In Delhi From Andhra Pradesh
On Friday, season's first 'mango special' train arrived at Delhi's Adarsh Nagar railway station from Andhra Pradesh's Vizianagaram.
- Malaika Arora's Healthy Breakfast Is All About "Ande Ka Funda"
We are not surprised with Malaika's choice of food. Check out her latest Insta story.
- Cyprus's Halloumi Gets EU Protected Status - All You Need To Know About This Cheese
Also called 'hellim' in Turkish, it is a semi-hard, un-ripened cheese made from a mixture of goat's and sheep's milk, and sometimes also cow's milk.
- Masaba Gupta's Yummy Summer Indulgence Is Giving Us 'Old School' Vibes
The designer posted a picture of classic chocobar ice cream on her Instagram.
- Rhea Kapoor Enjoys A Lavish And 'Insane' Sindhi Meal - We Found The Recipes Too
Rhea Kapoor's latest meal will leave you craving. She shared glimpses of the lavish Sindhi meal on Instagram.
- UK River Turns White After Milk Truck Overturns And Spills Contents
River Dulais in Wales, United Kingdom turned white after a milk truck overturned and spilled its contents.
- Bizarre Maggi Ladoo Recipe Goes Viral, Twitter Calls It "Disgusting"
A photo of Maggi Laddoo has divided the internet. Would you want to try out this sweet maggi preparation?
- Incredible! Malaysian Farmers Grow Japanese Muskmelons With Music And Massage
This practice of music and massage for growing the fruit is known as "tama-fuki" and is believed to enhance the flavour of the fruit.
- UP Woman Loses Job In Pandemic, Starts New Dhaba With Thali At Rs. 30
A Kanpur-based lady started her own Dhaba with a thali priced at just Rs. 30. Take a look at her tweet which is now going viral.
- Courteney Cox Shows Off Her Inner 'Chef Monica Geller' From 'FRIENDS' - Here's Why
Courteney Cox, who enjoys 10.5-million followers on Instagram, channelises her inner Monica every now and then
- Noodles And Dessert: That's All Mouni Roy Needs For A Lunch Date
Mouni Roy showed fans what she ate on a lunch date with friend, and it looks amazing.
- Zomato CEO Apologises After Calling Out Swiggy For Night Deliveries In Mumbai - Twitter Reacts
Zomato CEO called out Swiggy on Twitter for their night delivery services in Mumbai post restrictions imposed in Maharashtra.
- Mira Kapoor Reveals Her Favourite Mango Variety, Can You Guess?
Mira Kapoor has confessed her love for Mango, and this is her favourite variety of the 'King of Fruits'.
- ''We Are Back To Square One"- Restaurants Express Worry Over Delhi's Weekend Curfew
While Delhi CM has confirmed that the curfew is only for this weekend, restaurants across the city are plagued by fear of another lockdown and their chances of staying in business.
- Shilpa Shetty's Mango Mousse Is The Healthy Summer Treat You Deserve
Shilpa Shetty shared a no-fuss mango mousse recipe, and here's how you can make it too!
- Coimbatore Woman Wins Hearts By Selling Free Biryani For Poor
The pictures, featuring the woman with her small set up laid on a table, are making rounds on the internet.
- Viral Now: This Unique Iced Coffee Platter Lets You Try 5 Different Flavours
Viral Now: Coffee-lovers, rejoice! This iced coffee platter lets you try five different flavours of coffee in one go.
- Where Does Vanilla Flavouring Come From? Here's The Real Deal
Where does vanilla flavouring come from? This question has been on the minds of several internet users this past week, and here's the reason why.
- Celebrate Festivities With Shruti Haasan Lockdown-Style
Not someone to look into crash diets, Shruti takes her meal plans seriously. And her Instagram is a proof of that.