- Arjun Kapoor Is Quite The Passionate Foodie, And We Have Proof
Arjun Kapoor, a die-hard foodie, is back with another food story. Wondering what he ate? Take a look.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Has Taimur's 'Plate Full' With This Nutritious Food
Kareena Kapoor Khan is a pro at making healthy looks delicious, especially for her 4-year-old son Taimur Ali Khan.
- Malaika Arora Kickstarts Weekend With Pizza: 5 Yummy Pizza Recipes To Try
Weekends are reserved for Pizzas and Malaika Arora knows it. Here are 5 delicious pizza recipes you must try today!
- 'Can't Imagine I'm In A Restaurant,' Says Neena Gupta; And We Can't Help But Relate - See Post
Actor Neena Gupta took to Instagram to share a picture of her enjoying dosa at a restaurant, after a long time. And we could totally relate to her excitement.
- Slurp Alert: Chole Bhature, Sev Puri And More: Masaba Gupta Lists Her Favourite Foods And Diet
Masaba is particular about her fitness and the food she eats. She shared the same in a Instagram "Q&A" session.
- Pic Shows Bananas Packaged As Per Ripeness, 'Genius' Says Twitter
A photo of bananas packaged according to ripeness has gone viral on Twitter. The clever trick has been appreciated by many. Take a look!
- Bhagyashree Relishes Some Delectable Breakfast Dishes For Lunch: Take A Look
'Maine Pyaar Kiya' famed actress Bhagyashree dug into some tasty breakfast dishes for lunch and we made a list of similar recipes for you to try.
- BTS Members Eat Naan And Paneer On Video, Indian Fans Can't Keep Calm
An old video of BTS members trying Paneer and Naan has resurfaced online. Indian BTS fans couldn't keep calm!
- Wait, What? Australian Teen Auctions Puffy Nacho Chip For Rs. 44 Lakh Online
A 13-year-old girl from Australia found a unique puffed up nacho. She put it up for auction online, and was surprised to see huge bids in a few hours.
- Covid-19: Drinking Coffee And Eating Veggies May Help Protect Against Coronavirus: Study
A recent study, conducted by experts at Northwestern University in Illinois, found that drinking coffee may offer protection against Covid-19.
- Kriti Sanon Enjoys Monsoon-Special Ghevar, And We Want Some Too
Kriti Sanon is busy with her film Mimi's promotion and says the work is giving her a "sweet craving." She devoured some monsoon-special Ghevar!
- Lasaniya Batate: Make This Gujarati Potato To Spice Up Your Boring Meals
Tired of having the same meals every day? Let this Gujarati dish add an explosion of spicy flavours to your lunch and dinners.
- 5 Restaurants Owned By Our Favourite Celebrities
You might be following your favourite celebrities movies/shows, but have you eaten at their restaurants yet? Check out to know which ones to add to your bucket list.
- Malaika Arora's 'Mommy Made' Biryani Is A Drool-Worthy Treat; See Pic
We all know Malaika Arora for her fitness and healthy lifestyle, but she is also a big foodie who loves to indulge in all kinds of foods! And her recent Instagram story ...
- Luxury Dessert: Dubai Cafe Serves Expensive Ice Cream Made With 23-Carat Gold
A Dubai cafe has created a 'Black Diamond' ice cream which is priced at Rs. 60,000 and made with 23-carat gold flakes. Here's all you need to know!
- Rubina Dilaik Enjoys 'Simple Joys Of Life' With This Nourishing Breakfast
Rubina Dilaik is on team avocados and its time for you join it too!
- Watch: Indore's Unique Fire Dosa Is A Street-Style Delight We Want To Try
A video of a unique Fire Dosa from Indore has taken social media by storm. Wondering what it's all about? Find out here!
- Wait, What? Wedding Invite Asks Guests To Choose Meal As Per Their Gift's Value
In a photo of a wedding invite, we saw guests being offered meals depending upon the value of their gift. Take a look!
- Hilarious! IPS Officer Tweets About His Love For Jalebi; 'Aap Aaj Ghar Aao': Wife Responds
IPS Officer Dr Sandeep Mittal tweeted how he used to love jalebis and also mentioned that his wife has banned him from devouring the desi sweet treat. His wife's response left us ...
- Eating Out Or Food Delivery At Home? Viral Tweet Starts Off Discussion
Viral Tweet: Eating out or ordering food at home? This was the subject of a recent Twitter discussion, with plenty of arguments for both.