- This Aloo Ka Papad Is A Crispy Evening Snack That Deserves Your Undivided Attention
Nothing about this papad is quite as overwhelming, yet its packs enough flavour to leave a mark.
- Anita Hassanandani Wore A Chef's Hat To Make Sumptuous Sindhi Style Mutton
Anita Hassanandani shared a video of what she made this week and it looks yummy
- Summer Recipes: How To Make 3-Ingredient Mango Squash In 2 Different Ways
Summer Recipes: Ever tried making mango squash? This delightful and unique recipe will thrill you!
- Watch: Man Makes World Record For Stacking M&M Candies. Guess How Many?
Brendan Kelbie from Australia made the record for stacking up the tallest tower of M&M candies. Guess how many he managed?
- Summer Special: This Raw Mango Popsicle Will Evoke The Child In You
Raw mango or kacchi kairi has a sharp, crisp and sour flavour. Raw mangoes are used to make a gamut of summer delicacies like aam panna, kacchi kairi ka achaar, kacche aam ...
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu's Love For Coffee Is So Relatable - Try These 5 Delicious Coffee Recipes
'Nothing that coffee can't fix', states Samantha Ruth Prabhu while expressing her love for coffee on Instagram.
- Watch: Have You Tried This Honey Chicken Wings Recipe Yet? Try It And Thank Us Later
We found a simple yet delicious chicken wings recipe that will remind you of your favourite restaurant in town.
- Receptionist Gets Rs. 20 Lakh For Being Excluded From Office Pizza Party
An employee of a car dealership wasn't invited to the informal pizza parties, and she got nearly Rs. 20 lakh as compensation.
- Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal Shares 5 Reasons To Add Grapes To Your Diet
From healthy eyes to heart - nutritionist Nmami Agarwal tells us all about the goodness of grapes in her Instagram latest post.
- Lockdown Cooking: How To Make Tawa Pizza Pinwheel In 10 Minutes
These pizza pinwheels require no oven or yeast and can be made in a matter of 10-15 minutes.
- Nimbu Chai - Our Very Own Desi Lemon Tea May Help Boost Immunity Too
Lemon Tea for Immunity: Thanks to the superfood lemon and antioxidant-rich tea leaves, nimbu chai can be good for your health too.
- Healthy Eating: 5 Foods To Increase Blood Flow Naturally
In long term decreased blood flow could also lead to nerve damage, tissue damage or stroke if necessary steps are not taken in time.
- Viral: Indore Kulfi-Faluda Seller Dazzles Customers With Heavy Gold Jewellery
This Indore-based Kulfi-Faluda seller dons heavy gold jewellery everyday at his stall in Sarafa Bazaar.
- Coconut Water To Ghee - Foods That Helped Sameera Reddy Tackle Post-COVID Weakness
Bollywood actor Sameera Reddy took to her Instagram to share some diet and health tips that she followed to combat post-COVID weakness.
- Missing The Legendary Foods Of Old Delhi This Eid? Here's How You Can Make Them At Home
A curated list of famous Old Delhi's delicacies which you can try at home this Eid.
- Actress Niharika Konidela Makes Perfect Apple Pie At Home, Here's How You Can Too
Actress Niharika Konidela posted an image of the yummy apple pie dessert on her social media handle, says she'll share the recipe soon.
- Sameera Reddy’s Latest Video About Coffee Is Oh-So-Relatable. Take A Look.
The actress shared a video of her daughter Nyra imitating Sameera's love for coffee.
- Want To Make Cake For Family In Lockdown? This Time Go Healthy With This Ragi Banana Cake
Healthy ragi banana cake recipe: If you want to start using ragi in your kitchen and are looking for a no-fail recipe that won't be rejected by your family, you don't have ...
- Eid al-Fitr 2021: When Is Ramzan Eid In India? Date, Time And 5 Must-Have Desserts For Meethi Eid
Eid al-Fitr 2021: This festival marks the end of the Holy month of Ramadan. It is also called 'Meethi Eid' and desserts play an important role in the celebrations.
- Eid 2021: Try These 7 Delicious Mutton Curry Recipes On Eid
Eid 2021: Feasting is an important part of Eid celebrations and a lavish food spread, usually consisting of mouth-watering mutton delicacies, is prepared and served to guests.