- Shashi Tharoor Shares Fancy Description Of Bhelpuri, Twitter Is In Awe
Shashi Tharoor appeared to enjoy the dig the recipe writer has had on his use of seldom-used English words.
- Arjun Kapoor Is Quite The Passionate Foodie, And We Have Proof
Arjun Kapoor, a die-hard foodie, is back with another food story. Wondering what he ate? Take a look.
- Sawan 2021: 10 Delicious Fasting Recipes That You Can Prepare
Sawan 2021 Recipe: These yummy dishes will only make your vrat more interesting. Try these recipes in the month of Sawan!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Has Taimur's 'Plate Full' With This Nutritious Food
Kareena Kapoor Khan is a pro at making healthy looks delicious, especially for her 4-year-old son Taimur Ali Khan.
- Malaika Arora Kickstarts Weekend With Pizza: 5 Yummy Pizza Recipes To Try
Weekends are reserved for Pizzas and Malaika Arora knows it. Here are 5 delicious pizza recipes you must try today!
- Spinach, Cabbage And More: 5 Vitamin And Mineral-Rich Leafy Vegetables To Add To Your Daily Diet
Unlock the secret goodness of leafy vegetables by eating these 5 vitamin and mineral -rich leafy vegetables
- Adorable Boy Gets Miffed On Seeing No Burgers Ordered For Him, Internet Goes 'Aww'
We all love fast food, but what happens when everyone at home orders food for themselves and not for you? Watch this adorable boy's reaction upon hearing that no food was ordered ...
- 7 Low-Effort Food Pairings Suggested By Reddit Users
In no mood to cook? Try these 7 simple and hassle-free food pairings suggested by Reddit users.
- Nariyal Malai Ladoo: Our Childhood Favourite Ladoo With A Creamy Twist Of Malai To It
Think classic Indian desserts, the first option that comes to our mind is ladoo. A ladoo is easy to make and sees different variations in the recipe. Here's the classic nariyal ladoo ...
- How To Make Idra - This White Dhokla From Gujarat Will Leave You Drooling (Recipe Inside)
Yes, you read that right! There is a white dhokla that not a lot of people know about, and we have got you the recipe to make and fall in love with ...
- This Fiery Tawa Fish Will Liven Up Your Meal In Just 20 Minutes
Craving some seafood? Make your weekends extra exciting with this yummy and super easy recipe of Tawa fish to enjoy with your family.
- Love Garlic Bread? Make it At Home With These Delicious Ingredients - 5 Options
Want to make restaurant-style garlic bread at home? Fret not, we have got you covered. Here're 5 best ingredients to make delicious garlic breads in a matter of minutes.
- 5 Foods That Should Be Eaten Raw For Maximum Health Benefits
Advocates of the raw food diet steadfastly believe that foods are more nutritious when left raw because cooking them destroys precious nutrients and enzymes.
- 'Can't Imagine I'm In A Restaurant,' Says Neena Gupta; And We Can't Help But Relate - See Post
Actor Neena Gupta took to Instagram to share a picture of her enjoying dosa at a restaurant, after a long time. And we could totally relate to her excitement.
- Watch: This No-Oven Maggi Pizza Brings Together The Best Of Both Worlds
Bring together two of our favorite things in the world, maggi and pizza, to make this ultimate dish.
- Neha Dhupia's Mother Pampers The Mommy-To-Be With This Breakfast Smoothie
Neha Dhupia recently announced her 2nd pregnancy on Instagram and she is keeping herself busy and healthy, with a delicious breakfast smoothie on the set
- Slurp Alert: Chole Bhature, Sev Puri And More: Masaba Gupta Lists Her Favourite Foods And Diet
Masaba is particular about her fitness and the food she eats. She shared the same in a Instagram "Q&A" session.
- Pic Shows Bananas Packaged As Per Ripeness, 'Genius' Says Twitter
A photo of bananas packaged according to ripeness has gone viral on Twitter. The clever trick has been appreciated by many. Take a look!
- 5 Baking Tool Sets To Make Perfect Cakes At Home
Searching for baking tools to bake perfect cake at home and that too without any hassle? Here're 5 best options for you to choose from.
- Want To Make Cooking Easy? Make These 7 Simple And Yummy One-Pot Chicken Recipes
These one-pot recipes are for the days when you are too tired to devote too much time and effort to cooking. Make these yummy meals in no time!