- Bhagyashree's Healthy Dinner Will Give You Clean Eating Goals
Bhagyashree often makes us drool with her food diaries. This healthy dinner was no exception!
- Surat Eatery Gives Free 'Locho' To Celebrate One Billion COVID Vaccines
A Surat-based eatery celebrated one billion COVID-19 vaccination doses by offering free 'Locho' to the fully vaccinated.
- Neena Gupta Is Cooking This Healthy Cheela, Here's How You Can Too
Neena Gupta often surprises her fans with her culinary endeavours, and this instance was no different!
- Sanjay Dutt's Twin Kids Celebrate 11th Birthday, Maanayata Shares Pics
Sanjay Dutt and Maanayata Dutt are parents to twins, Shahraan and Iqra. They celebrated their 11th birthday with lots of delicious treats!
- What Is The Right Way To Hold A Submarine Sandwich? This Is What Subway Says
There was a recent Twitter discussion about the Submarine sandwich or the footlong sandwich and how to hold it. This is the way that Subway approved!
- Gol Gappa In A Leaf? This Unique Street Food Has The Internet Intrigued (Video Inside)
We all know that Gol Gappas are served on a plate but has this delicious street food been served to you on a leaf?
- Amazon Sale 2021: Get Jars And Containers Under Rs. 499
This Great Indian Festival Sale is providing great discounts and offers on storage jars and containers. These jars not only help you store different food items, but also prevent air from spoiling ...
- Bone-Health: 5 Dairy Products That May Help Lowers Risk Of Fractures In Older Adults
Recent studies have found that a diet rich in milk and other dairy products, may reduce the risk of falls and fractures in older adults. The findings were published in The BMJ ...
- Weekend Special: How To Make Cheesy Nachos For The Next House Party
Treat your guest to a special cheesy snack this weekend, here is how you can make cheesy nachos just like your favorite restaurant.
- Karwa Chauth Special: 5 Plates, Bowls, Spoons To Organise A Karwa Chauth Thali
To make the celebration yet more special, we handpicked some plates, spoons and glasses to put together a karwa chauth puja thali. And the best part is, you will get all these ...
- Breakfast Special: Cheesy Aloo Omelette For A Wholesome Breakfast (Recipe Inside)
Make a fluffy and cheesy aloo omelette for a wholesome and filling breakfast. Try out the easy recipe today.
- Weekend Special: This Pizza Samosa Is The Best Of Both Worlds
This Indo-Italian dish will give the crispiness of the samosa with the cheesy filling of pizza.
- Want To Experiment With Pani Puri? Here's A Recipe That Has A Pineapple Twist
Pineapple juice forms the base of this tangy and spicy recipe.
- Are Your Tea Leaves Adulterated? Try This Simple Test By FSSAI To Find Out
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, the country’s apex food regulator, shared the process in a video on Instagram.
- Custard Apple Benefits: Can Diabetics Eat Sitaphal? Expert Explains
Custard apple is grown widely during the early winters, this tropical fruit is fleshy with unique taste, aroma and texture and multiple black inedible seeds.
- When Pets Get Cooking: These Furry Chefs Will Add Cuteness To Your Feed
Pets who cook? Yes, it's possible! These furry chefs will light up your Instagram feeds with their cuteness.
- How To Make Adrak Achar: An Instant 4-Ingredient Achar Recipe To Amp Up Your Meal
Achar is one of those things which we all love to have. Today we brimg you an easy and instant adrak achar recipe that you would love to devour.
- 5 Best Deals On Premium Quality Gas Burners; With Upto 80% Off
If you are looking around for a good quality gas stove in the market, we have some excellent options for you.
- From Dhaba Dal To Paneer Masala: 5 Lip-Smacking Dhaba-Style Recipes
There is something about the dhaba style food taste that always tantalize our taste buds. So, if you also want to indulge in the same taste, try these delicious recipes.
- Plates, Bowls And More: 5 Gifting Options For This Festive Season
As the festival of Diwali is knocking the doors, we decided to prepare a list of different kitchen utensils that you can gift to your loved ones. Each of these utensils is ...