- 5 Common Weight Loss Mistakes After 5pm As Per Nutritionist's Viral Video
Weight Loss: There are several myths about what to eat for weight loss post 5pm. This viral video by a nutritionist may help with some clarity!
- Chaitra Navratri 2021: How To Eat Wisely During Festivals If You Are Not Fasting
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Here are some expert tips to keep in mind ahead of the nine-day festive celebrations.
- Women-Special Diet: 5 Superfoods To Recharge Female Reproductive System
To meet any reproductive problems, it is important to ensure that one follows healthy practices in their daily life.
- 5 Reasons Why Cherry Should Be A Part Of Your Summer Diet
Benefits of cherries: This summer-special fruit is loaded of vitamins and antioxidants that helps promote overall health.
- World Health Day 2021: 7 Simple And Effective Tips To Manage Diabetes
World Health Day, celebrated each year on 7th April, is more than just an annual reminder to take charge of the one thing that matters the most.
- World Health Day 2021: Date, Theme And 5 Healthy Salad Recipes
World Health Day: The day is celebrated every year on 7th April. Here's all you need to know about the theme for 2021 and some healthy recipes.
- World Health Day 2021: Use These 4 Effective 'Dadi Ke Nuskhe' That All Grandmas Still Swear By
World Health Day 2021: This World Health Day, let's look at 4 effective Dadi ke Nuskhes that she still swears by for good health and immunity.
- This 2-Minute Keto Protein Shake Made With Paneer Is Our Latest Obsession
If you happen to be a vegan, you can also replace paneer with tofu. The shake is ideal for those on keto diet or no diet at all.
- Heatwave: 11 More Reasons Why You Must Drink Water Right Now
Human body is 60-75% water. We can survive without food but wouldn't get past 3 days without water.
- Mineral-Rich Foods: This Summer Special Mango Lassi May Help Manage Your Mineral Intake Too
Did you know, lassi can load up good amount of minerals to your diet? We bring mango lassi recipe that can help you manage mineral intake this summer.
- Diabetes Diet: 5 Easy Summer Snacks To Keep Your Blood Sugar From Rising
Foods that are rich in fibre take time to breakdown, thus preventing a surge in blood sugar levels. Since it is summer, and you are already looking for something cool and soothing.
- How To Boost Immunity? Food Habits That May Help Improve Immunity Naturally
Our body's immune system is strongly linked to our body's ability to detox, repair and rejuvenate. Here are some expert-recommended tips and tricks.
- 'California Pistachios Are A Great Source of Plant-Based Protein And Good For Diabetes': Luke Coutinho On Healthy Lifestyle
Luke Coutinho, Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Lifestyle Ambassador of American grown pistachios talks to NDTV Food.
- Sausages, Salami And Other Cooked Meats May Increase Dementia Risk - Experts Reveal
While processed meat leads to increased risk of dementia, the unprocessed ones (pork, lamb et al) could be protective.
- Weight Loss: Strong Cup Of Coffee Before Exercise Could Speed Up Fat-Loss: Study
The study also noted that the effect of caffeine over weight-loss is more marked in the afternoon than in the morning.
- Osteoporosis Diet: 5 Summer Fruits You Should Eat For Strong Bones
Osteoporosis Diet: If you are facing symptoms, it is best to consult an expert immediately before. Additionally, it is also a good idea to fortify your diet with some seasonal fruits that ...
- New Mommy Anita Hassanandani Swears By Coconut Water: 5 Reasons You Should Have It Too
Anita Hassanandani enjoys coconut water and deemed it as "drink for the year 2021": Here are 5 reasons why you should also add coconut water to your diet.
- Protein Only Helps In Muscle Development: Myth Or Fact? Expert Reveals
Protein for muscles: Most of us know that protein only helps in muscle development. But how much truth is that, let's find out! Read on.
- 11 Desi Recipes To Try For Weight Loss Diet - For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Weight Loss: Our diet always plays a crucial role in the process of weight loss. Here are some recipes that may help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Diabetes Diet: This Delicious And Wholesome Paratha Recipe Is Healthy To Boot!
Diabetes Diet: This multigrain paratha comes with the goodness of jowar and ragi, both of which are known to be diabetic-friendly.