- Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Shares Kitchen Secrets To Prevent Sweet Cravings, Bloating, Dehydration And More
In a recent IGTV video on Instagram, Rujuta Diwekar shared the probable reasons for sugar cravings and how one can control it.
- Pregnancy Diet In Summer: Dos And Don'ts, Expert Tips By Dr. Meenakshi Ahuja
We asked the expert some burning questions that come across almost every expecting woman out there to ensure they enjoy a healthy pregnancy.
- Did You Know? Coconut Meat Or 'Nariyal Ki Malai' Is Great For Your Health; Here Are Some Facts
Coconut benefits: The mushy white flesh you find at the bottom of coconut is called coconut meat and it brings a throng of various health benefits to us.
- Diet Tips For Lactating Women: Foods To Eat And Avoid - Expert Reveals
Lactating mothers need a healthy diet to maintain their health and to feed their baby easily. Each nutrient contributes to making this a happy and comfortable phase of your life.
- 4 Expert-Recommended Ways To Subdue Junk Food Cravings
Staying on track when it comes to your diet is easier said than done. Food cravings can make or break your fitness plans. Here are some tips to try!
- Want Extra Kick Of Protein In Your Diet? Nosh On This Protein Ladoo Or Energy Ball
Protein ladoo is a healthier take on the regular ladoo that fills the round ball of joy with loads of nutrition to please our palate and boost our health.
- Healthy Summer Diet: The Many Health Benefits Of Peach (Aroo) And Recipes To Add To Your Diet
Peach is a stone fruit, which brims with a host of health-benefitting properties. Let's take a look at some of the benefits and why you must include it in your diet.
- What Is Chronic Dehydration? Cause, Preventive Measures And More
Chronic dehydration is not just excessive loss of water from the body for a long period of time, but also loss of electrolytes and vital minerals.
- Turn A Healthy Curve With These 5 Vitamin C Rich Superfoods
Vitamin C is vital for your immune system, as well as heart and blood vessel health. Here are some foods you can add to your diet.
- Love Cherries? Here Are 5 Reasons This Summer-Special Fruit Should Be A Part Of Your Diet
Cherry Benefits: This delicious fruit has many qualities that are good for health.
- Ditch Refined Sugar, Choose These 5 Healthy Alternatives Instead
Added refined sugar can do more harm than good. Here are some sugar substitutes you can replace it with.
- Our Very Own Masala Chai Helps Boost Immunity Too - Celeb Nutritionist Luke Coutinho Explains
Luke Coutinho recently took to his Instagram handle to share a post where he explains why masala chai is deemed an immunity booster.
- International Women's Health Day: Celeb Fitness Instructor Yasmin Karachiwala Shares 5 Health Tips For Women
This International Women's Health Day, read on as Yasmin Karachiwala, Celebrity Fitness Instructor shares how women across India can lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Watch: This Cinnamon-Fennel Drink Recipe May Aid Digestion, PCOD And Diabetes
All you need to prepare this drink are - cinnamon sticks, star anise, methi seeds (fenugreek) and saunf (fennel seeds).
- Zinc For Immunity: How Zinc Helps Boost Immune Health- Expert Reveals
Eating balanced diet with sufficient minerals including zinc is one of the best ways to boost our immune system.
- Here Are 5 Reasons Why Lemon Tea Should Be A Part Of Your Diet
Lemon tea, which combines the goodness of lemons with the antioxidant properties of tea, has several health benefits.
- Celeb Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Reveals Another Desi Superfood For Immunity; Can You Guess?
Jackfruit is treasured for its flavour and meat-like texture that makes jackfruit a hit among people trying to go vegan.
- Study Finds That Western Diet Might Be Increasing Gut Inflammation, Infection
The high sugar and high-fat foods of the Western diet are doing more damage to our bodies than we realize.
- Post-Covid Diet: Here's What You Should Eat Post Covid Recovery - Expert Reveals
Eating is the best tool to overcome post-COVID malnutrition and weakness. Here are expert tips on what to eat after you recover from COVID.
- Want To Boost Your Immunity? This Age-Old Food Habit May Do Wonders
Nutritionist and life coach Luke Coutinho shared one simple tip to strengthen the immune system