- Chaitra Navratri 2021: How To Eat Wisely During Festivals If You Are Not Fasting
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Here are some expert tips to keep in mind ahead of the nine-day festive celebrations.
- World Health Day 2021: Use These 4 Effective 'Dadi Ke Nuskhe' That All Grandmas Still Swear By
World Health Day 2021: This World Health Day, let's look at 4 effective Dadi ke Nuskhes that she still swears by for good health and immunity.
- How To Boost Immunity? Food Habits That May Help Improve Immunity Naturally
Our body's immune system is strongly linked to our body's ability to detox, repair and rejuvenate. Here are some expert-recommended tips and tricks.
- Summer Skin Care Tips: 5 'Desi' Drinks For Nourished And Glowing Skin This Season
Summer Skin Care: From lassi to aam panna and sattu sherbat - these desi drinks do wonder for our skin health too.
- Expert Reveals Easy Ways To Keep Heart Health In Check For Women
Many women are struggling with stress and anxiety issues which may further impact heart health. Expert reveals easy ways to manage stress and related issues that may keep heart health in check. ...
- Raisin Curd - An Easy Remedy For Constipation, Suggests Rujuta Diwekar (Recipe Inside)
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar shares a quick and easy remedy for all your tummy troubles. Just set your curd at home with a handful of raisins (kismis).
- These Dietary Changes May Help Ease Heartburn And Acidity - Experts Reveal; 5 Easy Home Remedies
Home remedies for acidity: Few basic changes in health and dietary pattern may help reduce the symptoms of acidity and heartburns.
- 6 Foods And Home Remedies To Combat Acidity - Expert Reveals
One of the most common digestive disorders is acidity, which can cause heartburn - a burning sensation in the chest, stomach and throat. Try these foods and home remedies to fight acidity ...
- Immunity-Boosting Ukado Recipe: This Gujarati Herbal Tea May Help Soothe Sore Throat
Ukado recipe may vary from person to person. It is a healthy concoction of herbs and spices that help benefit overall health.
- Peanut Allergy In Kids? Here's How You Can Reduce Allergic Reactions (Study)
Exposing children to a small, regular dose of an allergen (in this case peanut) in a real-world setting (outside of a clinical trial) is effective in reducing the risk of allergic reactions.
- Diabetes Management: This 3-Ingredient Amla Tea Can Be A Perfect Addition To Your Morning Rituals
Always make sure that you eat right amount of food in regular intervals. And never forget to couple your healthy diet with some yogas and exercises.
- Immunity: Adding Gur (Jaggery) To Haldi Doodh May Help You Keep Warm During Winters
When coupled with warm milk, it makes for a super-drink at night for internal healing, especially during the winters.
- Tulsi-Ajwain Water Can Be Ideal For Post-Diwali Detox And Weight Loss; How To Make It
Post Diwali Detox: The drink is made of tulsi (Holy basil) and ajwain (carom seeds) - both of which have extensive usage in traditional medical practice since ages.
- Diwali 2020: 5 Simple Expert Tips To Stay Fit This Diwali
Diwali 2020: From laddoos and jalebis to malai kofta and biryani - we literally binge on every lip-smacking dish during this time.
- Love Gajar Ki Sabzi? It May Not Be As Healthy As It Seems - Experts Reveal
Carrot can lead to oral allergy syndrome in several people where they experience itchy throat and mouth. It is also called pollen-food allergy syndrome.
- Tulsi And Ashwagandha Green Tea May Help Beat Stress And Anxiety - Experts Reveal
As per health experts around the world, herb and spice-infused tea (green, black or olong tea) have often been considered to be a natural remedy for several ailments.
- Watch: This Protein-Packed Gur-Moong Dal Laddoo Can Be Churned Out In Just 5 Minutes!
In this moong dal ladoo recipe, sugar is replaced with jaggery, which is nutritious and a good source of antioxidants and minerals. You may also add dates instead of gur.
- Healthy Diet Tips: This Instant Amla-Gur Chutney Will Add Taste And Nutrition To Your Diet
You can enjoy this amla-gur chutney as a side dish with roti-sabzi, paratha or dal-chawal.
- Eating Processed, Junk Food Regularly May Lead To Early Ageing - Experts Reveal
Healthy Diet Tips: The research, conducted by a team of experts at University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain, stated that excess consumption of ultra-processed foods doubles the chance of shortening of telomeres.
- Expert Tips to Stay Healthy And Boost Immunity During Monsoon
Read on to understand how to safeguard the health of your family from life-threatening diseases during this season.