- Healthy Skin Tips: 7 Everyday Foods For Healthy And Glowing Skin
With a little tweak in your diet, it can lead you to have healthy and plump skin. Add these everyday foods to your diet for the same.
- How Curd Helps Strike Balance Between Health And Taste? Expert Speaks
Most importantly, curd is used for its healthy components. It is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Weight loss: How Can Snacking Help You Lose Weight - Expert Reveals
Most people snack in between meals to satiate hunger or as a habit. There is no problem with this habit, just the quantity, frequency and choice of snacks that make all the ...
- What Is The Right Time To Have Protein? Expert Reveals
Protein Benefits: Proteins are essential for functions like blood clotting, fluid balance, immune system responses, good vision, they are a structural component of hormones and enzymes.
- Monday Blues? 5 Ways To Beat Monday Blues (Or Any Work Day): With Recipes
Cope with the tension of an entire week of work by eating these delicious stress-relieving foods that will not just relax your body and mind but will also tantalise your taste buds.
- Post-Covid Diet: Here's What You Should Eat Post Covid Recovery - Expert Reveals
Eating is the best tool to overcome post-COVID malnutrition and weakness. Here are expert tips on what to eat after you recover from COVID.
- Here Are Five Reasons To Include Sapota In Your Summer Fruit Bowl
Nutritionist Pooja Makhija listed out various benefits of Sapota in her latest Instagram story.
- Vitamin B-12 Deficiency: Signs, Symptoms And Foods To Eat To Avoid The Condition
Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin that, unfortunately, is not made by the body. This vitamin is crucial for brain health, nerve tissue health, and the formation of red blood cells.
- Immunity Diet: How To Make Cinnamon-Honey Tea To Fight Cold And Flu
Immunity Diet: Honey and cinnamon can make for a potent combination. Here's how you can make honey-cinnamon tea for immunity.
- Chaitra Navratri 2021: How To Eat Wisely During Festivals If You Are Not Fasting
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Here are some expert tips to keep in mind ahead of the nine-day festive celebrations.
- World Health Day 2021: Use These 4 Effective 'Dadi Ke Nuskhe' That All Grandmas Still Swear By
World Health Day 2021: This World Health Day, let's look at 4 effective Dadi ke Nuskhes that she still swears by for good health and immunity.
- How To Boost Immunity? Food Habits That May Help Improve Immunity Naturally
Our body's immune system is strongly linked to our body's ability to detox, repair and rejuvenate. Here are some expert-recommended tips and tricks.
- Summer Skin Care Tips: 5 'Desi' Drinks For Nourished And Glowing Skin This Season
Summer Skin Care: From lassi to aam panna and sattu sherbat - these desi drinks do wonder for our skin health too.
- Expert Reveals Easy Ways To Keep Heart Health In Check For Women
Many women are struggling with stress and anxiety issues which may further impact heart health. Expert reveals easy ways to manage stress and related issues that may keep heart health in check. ...
- Raisin Curd - An Easy Remedy For Constipation, Suggests Rujuta Diwekar (Recipe Inside)
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar shares a quick and easy remedy for all your tummy troubles. Just set your curd at home with a handful of raisins (kismis).
- These Dietary Changes May Help Ease Heartburn And Acidity - Experts Reveal; 5 Easy Home Remedies
Home remedies for acidity: Few basic changes in health and dietary pattern may help reduce the symptoms of acidity and heartburns.
- 6 Foods And Home Remedies To Combat Acidity - Expert Reveals
One of the most common digestive disorders is acidity, which can cause heartburn - a burning sensation in the chest, stomach and throat. Try these foods and home remedies to fight acidity ...
- Immunity-Boosting Ukado Recipe: This Gujarati Herbal Tea May Help Soothe Sore Throat
Ukado recipe may vary from person to person. It is a healthy concoction of herbs and spices that help benefit overall health.
- Peanut Allergy In Kids? Here's How You Can Reduce Allergic Reactions (Study)
Exposing children to a small, regular dose of an allergen (in this case peanut) in a real-world setting (outside of a clinical trial) is effective in reducing the risk of allergic reactions.
- Diabetes Management: This 3-Ingredient Amla Tea Can Be A Perfect Addition To Your Morning Rituals
Always make sure that you eat right amount of food in regular intervals. And never forget to couple your healthy diet with some yogas and exercises.