- How To Deal With Anxiety? 9 Foods To Manage Anxiety Naturally - Expert Reveals
It is proven that when we are stressed, we land up eating the wrong food for comfort. So, why not make the best use of this and choose the right foods that ...
- 6 Foods And Home Remedies To Combat Acidity - Expert Reveals
One of the most common digestive disorders is acidity, which can cause heartburn - a burning sensation in the chest, stomach and throat. Try these foods and home remedies to fight acidity ...
- Immunity: This Beta Carotene-Rich Soup Is Ideal For Your Nourishment - Expert Shares Recipe
Beta carotene is an essential organic compound that helps promote immunity, eye health, skin health, lung health etc.
- Aloe Vera (Ghritkumari): Benefits And Interesting Ways Of Adding It To Your Diet
Aloe Vera has a mild herbaceous flavour and almost a neutral taste, which is what makes it a healthy ingredient to add to your diet.
- World Liver Day 2019: 9 Foods Recommended By Ayurveda For A Healthy Liver
World Liver Day 2019: Eat these foods regularly to keep your liver healthy, especially when they are in season. Have a happy and healthy liver.
- 4 Ayurveda Inspired Recipes To Cruise Through Seasonal Changes
This time of the year marks the transition in seasons and the human body tends to be more prone to viral attacks and bacterial infections.
- Summer Diet Tips: 5 Herbal Teas That May Remedy Bloating And Gas
Bloating is basically a build-up of gas in the stomach and intestines. This is because our digestive system may sometimes not function optimally during summers.
- Ajwain Leaves: Culinary And Medicinal Uses Of These Flavourful Leaves!
Ajwain leaves can be used to make pakoras, chutney and can even be used in a magical home remedy for cold and cough. Read on to know more about how to use ...
- Ayurvedic Ice-Cream Anyone? This Indian Restaurant In New York Is Famous For Its Handmade Ice-Creams
Pondicheri is a restaurant and cafe in New York that is popular for its range of India-inspired dishes. Their ice-creams containing turmeric, moringa, sesame seeds, rose and hibiscus petals, are very popular ...
- Yami Gautam Likes Adrak Waali Chai: 4 Reasons To Add Ginger To Your Tea During Winter
Yami Gautam posted a picture of delicious-looking adrak waali chai on Instagram. Here's why you should get inspired and brew yourself a cup of the flavourful drink today!
- Diwali 2020: 5 Ayurvedic Recipes You Can Enjoy And Make Your Diwali Healthy
Diwali 2020: Here are some healthy recipes that may make your Diwali special and extremely healthy; not to forget, definitely delicious!
- Amla For Diabetes: How To Use The Tangy Goodness To Manage Blood Sugar Levels
Amla for diabetes: Did you know that amla can be great for managing diabetes too? Surprised? Don't be. Read on to know how Indian gooseberry, or amla, can help manage your sugar ...
- National Nutrition Week: Hypertension? Try These 7 Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Hypertension, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance in pitta dosha. It is important to back up here a little and understand what really doshas are according to Ayurveda
- How To Use Ghee For Various Home Remedies
Ghee is all you need to prepare some home remedies for various conditions; ranging from skin and hair problems, to digestive issues and more. We enlist all these home remedies to ensure ...
- Sadabahar For Diabetes: How To Use This Ayurverdic Wonder To Manage Blood Sugar Levels
Ayurveda suggests having sadabahar herb, which is also known as periwinkle and vinca rosea. Here's what you need to know about this herb.
- Ayurveda For Dandruff: 5 Home Remedies To Beat Dandruff Naturally
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems faced by the millions across the globe. Ayurveda has many home remedies that may help fight dandruff. Here are some ways in which ...
- Vijaysar For Diabetes: How To Use This Ayurvedic Herb To Manage Blood Sugar Levels
This herb is widely used in Ayurveda for its therapeutic and healing properties. Let's look at how vijaysar helps in maintaining your blood sugar levels and manage diabetes wel
- 5 Best Drinks To Soothe Your Sore And Scratchy Throat
Home remedies for a scratchy throat include drinking some warm herbal drinks that are said to give instant relief. We have enlisted some essential drinks that you may include in order to ...
- Here's Why Ayurveda Says You Should Avoid Raw Food
Some experts believe that the raw food diet is restrictive; there is only a limited amount of food that you can have as part of your diet
- Ayurveda For Diabetes: 4 Diabetic-Friendly Recipes To Try
For diabetics, it is imperative to constantly monitor their diet and medication to keep their blood sugar levels in control. Diabetes is one of the major lifestyle diseases, which is affecting millions ...