Ingredients of Garlic Prawns
- 1 Kg Prawns (deshelled, deveined with tails intact), medium
- For the marination:
- 1 Tbsp Garlic and Green chillis blended paste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Chilli sauce
- 7 Small Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 7 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Red chilli powder
- For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp White vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, roasted
- 2 tsp Green chillies , chopped
How to Make Garlic Prawns
1.Marinate prawns and leave aside for half an hour.
2.In a non stick pan. Put 2 tablespoon sesame oil, when hot add prawns.
3.Stir fry till prawn tails are curled and cooked(do not overcook).
4.Put in serving dish and serve with sauce.
Prawns (deshelled, deveined with tails intact), Garlic and Green chillis blended paste, Black pepper (crushed), Lemon Juice
, Chilli sauce, Garlic cloves, Cornflour
, Soy sauce, Red chilli powder, White vinegar, Soy sauce, Sesame seeds, Green chillies