Paprika Roast Chicken
Recipe Servings: 5
An easy to make five ingredient roasted chicken recipe with paprika and sour cream.
- 1 whole chicken (with skin)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 th cup butter
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a bowl mix butter, paprika, salt and a little lemon juice.
- Rub it over and under the chicken skin. Leave it for about an hour in a roasting tin.
- Bake the chicken at 220 degrees C for 1 hour.
- Baste it from time to time with its juices.
- Remove the chicken from the tin. Mix the residue juices in the roasting tin with the sour cream.
- Pour over the chicken.