How To Make Hara Chana Masala
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Hara Chana Masala Recipe: Flavourful, quick and super easy this recipe of hara chana masala is the perfect one to try for your next meal!
Ingredients of Hara Chana Masala
- 1 Cup hara chana
- 2 potatoes(boiled)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, grated
- 1/2 ginger, grated
- 2 Green chillies
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- for garnishing coriander leaves
How to Make Hara Chana Masala
- 1.Soak hara chana for about one hour, then pressure cook with some salt till soft.
- 2.Drain the chana and mash them with a masher or fork. Also lightly mash boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- 3.In a pan, heat oil or ghee. Add cumin seeds and wait till they crackle.
- 4.Add chopped onion, green chillies and grated garlic. Saute till onion turns brown.
- 5.Add tomatoes, ginger, salt and red chilli powder. Cook till tomatoes wilt.
- 6.Add mashed hara chana and boiled potatoes. Mix well. Cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- 7.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Key Ingredients: hara chana, potatoes(boiled), onion, tomato, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, Green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves