Baked Eggs with Beans Recipe
Eggs and beans, wrapped in a tangy tomato sauce and baked perfect.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs with Beans
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- Handful dry red chili
- Salt and pepper to flavor
- 250 gm boiled beans (you can use the baked beans tins)
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- Spring onions
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
How to Make Baked Eggs with Beans
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Chop the onions and tomato.
- Heat up the pan with olive oil and add cumin and some dry red chilies.
- Add the onions and tomatoes to the pan.
- Add the beans, salt, pepper, fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and honey.
- Break the egg in the above mixture.
- Garnish with spring onions and grated cheese.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Sprinkle some onions and coriander leaves.
- Then serve it with a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper.
Key Ingredients: egg
, olive oil
, cumin seeds
, coriander leaves
, cheddar cheese
, red chilli
, spring onion
, black pepper