Recipe Servings: 4
Beautifully marinated and fried in a shallow pan, chicken legs are then coated with a hint of honey.
- 4-5 chicken legs
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- 2 tsp honey
- Oil - for shallow frying
- 4-5 Tbsp water
- A bunch of fresh lemon grass
- Marinate the chicken in lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan, add the chicken marinade and stir for a few minutes.
- Drop in the lemon grass, mix and add the water.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till chicken is done.
- Now add the honey, mix well and cover again for a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken with a lemon wedge.