Recipe of Rose Petal Rice
Recipe Servings: 3
A rice dish with a delicate aroma and a mild flavor. Cooked in milk, sugar, saffron, rose water and petals.
- 200 gm basamati rice
- 1/2 cup milk (for blending)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp or a tiny pinch saffron
- 1 Tbsp or more rose petal powder (lots of it)
- 3 tsp rose water
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Rose petals, a few
How to Make Rose Petal Rice
- Soak the basmati rice for 15 minutes.
Blend soaked rice with little milk.
- Heat milk in a pan, pour prepared mixture in it, add cardamom powder, saffron, sugar, rose petal powder, rose water, add some more milk, cook on low flame.
Garnish with rose petals and serve cold.