Recipe of Spaghetti Alio Olio Paperoncino
A quick and easy meal. Spaghetti with some garlic, chillies and olive oil.
- 100 gm spaghetti
- 8-10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 10 gm salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Some dried herbs, optional
How to Make Spaghetti Alio Olio Paperoncino
- Boil the spaghetti in a liter of water with some salt.
- Saute the garlic in some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the chilli flakes.
- Quickly put in the spaghetti with a little bit of the cooking water.
- Just toss once or twice, lightly saute.