Beetroot and Feta Loaf Recipe
The earthiness of beetroot teamed with the saltiness of Feta cheese makes a melt-in-your-mouth loaf of bread. Pair it with your favourite soup.
- Total Cook Time1 hr
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Beetroot and Feta Loaf
- 2 cups of refined flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of gluten
- 1 tsp of fresh yeast
- 2 tsp of bread improver
- 5 Tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tsp of castor sugar
- 2 tsp of feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp of grated beetroot
- 10 ml of water
How to Make Beetroot and Feta LoafHideShow Media
1. Mix yeast in 10 ml of luke warm water with 1 tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Prepare the dough using refined flour, gluten, bread improver, oil, water, 1 tsp of feta and 3 tablespoon of grated beetroot and yeast solution.
3. Punch the dough nicely to increase the gluten strength.
4. Shape it in oval and give a deep scar in the middle and put remaining feta and beetroot on top.
5. Let it prove for half an hour in warm temperature.
6. Bake it at 200 c for 15 min. or till golden color on top.