How to make Mutton Kathi Roll
About Mutton Kathi Roll Recipe: Marinated and cooked mutton pieces rolled on egg chapatti. Delicious wholesome treat that you can prepare as a quick dinner recipe or as an evening snack as well.
Ingredients of Mutton Kathi Roll
- 1 Kg mutton (boneless)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 5 green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 chapatti (for kathi roll)
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, julienne
- coriander, chopped
- 4 tsp chaat masala
How to Make Mutton Kathi Roll
- Prepare marination of mutton:
- 1.Add ginger, garlic paste, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and lemon juice, chopped green chili and little oil.
- 2.In a pan add oil and let it get hot. Then add mutton pieces to it.
- 3.After stirring it add water for deglazing.
- 4.When the water reduces to sauce add 2/3 of pan with water and let it simmer for 45 mins.
- 5.Cover it with a lid.
- 6.After 45 minutes open the lid and let all the water soaked up.
- 7.Make a hole in center of chapatti.
- 8.On a tava add oil, then place a chapatti and break egg on the chapatti.
- 9.Scramble the egg , season it with salt and pepper.
- 10.Turn the chapatti upside down.
- 11.Now place the mutton pieces on egg chapatti, add jullion onion and chat masala.
- 12.Roll them up.
- 13.Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: mutton (boneless), ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, lime juice, green chilli, oil, water, chapatti (for kathi roll), eggs, onion, coriander, chaat masala