Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Marinated in a spicy garlic sauce, this easy to cook prawn recipe is a great pick for a quick bite at your dinner party.
Ingredients of Garlic Prawns
- 1 kg prawns (medium, deshelled, deveined with tails intact)
For the marination:
- 1 Tbsp garlic and green chilli blended paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce (chilli garlic or sriracha)
- 7 garlic cloves (small and chopped)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp red chilli powder
For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (roasted)
- 2 tsp green chilies chopped)
How to Make Garlic Prawns
- Marinate prawns and leave aside for half an hour.
- In a non stick pan. Put 2 tablespoon sesame oil, when hot add prawns.
- Stir fry till prawn tails are curled and cooked(do not overcook).
- Put in serving dish and serve with sauce.