Recipe of Iced Coffee
A layer of flavours with rum/liqueur, nutmeg, coffee and ice cream, topped off with coffee ice cubes!
- 1/2 liter sweetened coffee-double strength and freshly brewed
- 200 ml milk
- Grated nutmeg
- Dash of rum/coffee liqueur
- 4 scoops ice-cream
- Dusting of icing sugar
How to Make Iced Coffee
- Freeze a tray of ice-cubes with some of the coffee brew.
- Blend the remainder with milk, nutmeg and rum until frothy.
- Pour the coffee over the ice-cubes and finish with ice cream and a dusting of cocoa.