Recipe of Murg Hara Pyaaz
Recipe Servings: 2
A lovely chicken dish with dominant flavors of mustard seeds and spring onion greens.
- 350 gms boneless chicken marinated in lemon juice and cut in chunks
- 4 tablespoon mustard oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 large tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Red chilli powder to taste
- 100 grams spring onion green chopped
How to Make Murg Hara Pyaaz
- Heat 2 tablespoon mustard oil.Add onions and cook till transparent.now add tomatoes and cook at least 10 mins.
- In a separate wok,heat remaining oil and add mustard seeds.saute till they crackle.
- Stir in the onion-tomato mixture. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken,salt,cumin powder and red chilli powder.
- Cook for another 15 minutes on low flame.add tomato puree and cook till done.
- Mix in all the spring onion green and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with roti.