Simple Tuna Quesadillas
Quesadillas are very simple to prepare and taste great with a variety of interesting fillings. This recipe uses a tuna filling.
- 2 soft flour tortillas(available at modern bazaar by golden crust)
- 60 gm canned tuna in water drained
- 40 gm cheddar cheese grated (kraft is super)
- 2 spring onion, peeled and sliced thin
- Few green chillies, thinly sliced
- A little olive oil
- Chopping board
- Frying pan
- 2 dinner plates
- Small sharp knife
- 2 mixing bowls
- Lay out on of the tortillas on a board or clean and dry surface.
- Leave 2 cm border around edge and spoon the tuna on top.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the tuna and add the spring onions and green chilli.
- Place second tortilla on top and press down firmly.
- Brush olive oil on a large frying pan.cook quesadilla over med heat. Press down with spatula to make sure cheese melts.
- Now you need to turn the tortilla over. Carefully slide it onto a larger plate.Put another plate on top and gently turn the plates over.
- Carefully put the quesadilla back in pan and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove cooked quesadilla from pan and cut into wedges. A pizza cutter works great.
- Serve with sour cream,salsa and guacamole.