Raise your hand if you don't like Maggi. Sounds silly? We agree. There is hardly anyone who doesn't love to dig in a bowl of instant noodles when hungry. Maggi is tasty, satisfying and above all, we have countless memories associated with it. Maggi is one of the most relished snacks when hunger pangs strike at any time of the day. However, what's even more interesting is the various lip-smacking ways through which we can treat ourselves to this delicious food item. From adding vegetables to adding a variety of sauces, we have seen it all. But now, we have a new take on this quintessential Maggi noodles. It's by chef Pankaj Bhadouria. She has shared a yummy recipe of hakka Maggi that reflects a classic blend of the desi Chinese styles of cooking.
Also Read: Eating Hack: How To Cut A Burger In Neat Halves Without Making A Mess
In the caption, she mentioned, “Let's add the zing to your favourite Maggi in some desi Chinese style.”
1) Water - 3 cups
2) Instant noodles – 2 packs
3) Oil - 1 tablespoon
4) Chopped beans
5) Chopped capsicum
6) Chopped carrots
7) Chopped cabbage
8) Soya sauce – 1/2 tablespoon
9) White vinegar 1/2 tablespoon
10) Chilli flakes - 1 tablespoon
11) Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
12) Sesame seeds - 1 tablespoon
How to make Hakka Maggi?
1) First of all, heat some three cups of water in a pan and put about 2 packs of instant noodles in it. Let it cook for two minutes and later, drain the Maggi and refresh it with cold water. Put a tablespoon of oil and toss the noodles well to ensure that they don't stick to each other.
2) Take a separate pan, put some oil and a tablespoon of chopped garlic. Add chopped beans, capsicum, carrots and cabbage one by one. Stir them all nicely together in the pan kept on the stove. Now, mix a tablespoon of soya sauce, white vinegar in the same quantity and salt to taste. Blend it very well and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, take a different bowl with some finely chopped spring onions in it. Put a tablespoon of chilli flakes, chopped garlic, sesame seeds and in the end, add hot oil into it. Mix well and pour it over your prepared noodles and you are good to go.
Take a look:
So, are you all planning to make some mouth-watering Hakka Maggi at home today?