How To Make Bourbon Ball Truffles
About Bourbon Ball Truffles Recipe: A decadent sweet treat with a hint of Bourbon, these bite-sized truffle balls could be your go-to dessert for a dinner party.
Ingredients of Bourbon Ball Truffles
- 500 gms bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Kentucky bourbon
How to Make Bourbon Ball Truffles
- 1.Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl, being careful not to overheat or burn it.
- 2.In a separate pot, heat the heavy cream, corn syrup and salt until simmering. Pour over top of the chocolate mixture and let it stand for 2 minutes. Stir until blended and then add bourbon to taste.
- 3.Chill mixture overnight or until set, then scoop and shape into small truffle-sized balls. Chill truffles for one hour before coating.
- 4.Before serving, toss truffles in any number of toppings of your choice – cocoa, powdered sugar, toasted coconut, nuts, etc.
Key Ingredients: bittersweet chocolate, unsalted butter, heavy cream, light corn syrup, salt, Kentucky bourbon