How to make Cosmopolitan
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A fun, fruity cocktail that is a hit with girls and also the easiest way to impress. Give it a go!
Ingredients of Cosmopolitan
- Glass: Martini
- 45 Ml Vodka
- 45 Ml Cranberry juice
- 2 wedges Lime
- To garnish Half a slice orange/sparked orange peel.
How to Make Cosmopolitan
- 1.Fill the shaker 3/4 with ice.
- 2.Add all the ingredients, squeeze both wedges of lime and drop in.
- 3.Shake it and strain into a martini glass.
- 4.Take a small peel of orange, flame it to extract the oil essence, drop it in the drink.
Key Ingredients: Vodka, Cranberry juice, Lime,