How to make Bloody Mary
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A spunky cocktail made with tomato juice and vodka along with spicy undertones of Tabasco sauce.
Ingredients of Bloody Mary
- Glass: Tall/Collins glass
- 45 Ml Vodka
- 150 Ml Tomato juice
- 15 Ml Lime juice
- A wedge of lime
- 1/4 tsp Wooster sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- To garnish Green chilly and salt rim
How to Make Bloody Mary
- 1.Take a tall glass, rim it with salt.
- 2.Fill 3/4 glass with ice cubes.
- 3.Add tomato juice, Wooster sauce, Tabasco sauce, lime juice, squeeze a wedge of lime in it.
- 4.Stir and taste to adjust flavours - should be sharper and spicier than you want.
- 5.Slide in the vodka and stir.
- 6.Place a long green chilly in the glass and serve.
Key Ingredients: Vodka, Tomato juice, Lime juice, Wooster sauce, Tabasco sauce,