How to make Spaghetti Carbonara
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe: Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular Italian pasta dish. Crisp chicken, garlic and onions are tossed with cooked spaghetti and egg.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- 200 gms spaghetti
- 2 Chicken breasts (chopped into small bite-size pieces)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns (crushed)
- 100 gms cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Spaghetti Carbonara
- 1.Bring a pan of water to boil and add the spaghetti with a drop of oil and a pinch of salt. Cook for 10 minutes.
- 2.Meanwhile, place 3 table spoon of olive oil in a large frying pan. Heat the oil on a medium heat and add the onions, garlic and chicken.
- 3.Fry for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4.Drain the spaghetti and place in a large bowl. Add the egg to the hot spaghetti along with the black pepper and mix well.
- 5.Dip the spaghetti into the chicken pieces and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6.Sprinkle over the cheese and serve with a crisp green salad or the Italian Salad Insalata
Key Ingredients: spaghetti, Chicken breasts (chopped into small bite-size pieces), olive oil, onions, garlic cloves, Egg (beaten), black peppercorns (crushed), cheddar cheese