Recipe of Broccoli Stew
Recipe Servings: 4
This recipe offers the goodness of broccoli simmered in silky coconut milk. Perfect for cold evenings, make this healthy and fuss-free broccoli stew for dinner!
- 600 gm broccoli
- 15 ml oil
- 100 gm onion sliced
- 2 green chillies (slit)
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 gm cardamom
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Salt to taste
How to Make Broccoli Stew
- Clean and cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Put oil in a pan and add sliced onion, slit green chilly, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and cardamom.
- Saute till the onion gets translucent.
- Add little water and coconut milk and stir in the broccoli.
- When the broccoli is almost done, add rest of the coconut milk turn off heat after a nice stir.
- Garnish with curry leaves and serve hot