Recipe of Egg and Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
Recipe Servings: 1
Quick and easy to make this sandwich is both filling and flavourful. Loaded with cheddar cheese, you can treat yourself with this one on cheat days.
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of pepper
- 20 gm of cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 Tbsp of mustard sauce
- 3 basil leaves
How to Make Egg and Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
- Grab a cupcake tray and grease it.
- Break the egg into the mould and dust it with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes and then put the tray in.
- Let it bake for about 5-6 minutes. You'll be able to see when the egg is done.
- Pull it out and chop it into medium-sized pieces.
- Add some ham and cheese to the mix and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes so that the cheese melts.
- Put it on toast and dress it up with basil and mustard.