Flourless Chocolate Cake
Recipe Servings: 3
With just five ingredients to work with, this flourless chocolate cake is quick and easy to make. Topped with flaked almonds, this cake is a real crowd pleaser!
- 100 gms of chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 75 gms butter
- 100 gms sugar
- Flaked almonds
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt over hot water.
- In a bowl whisk butter and sugar together. As you whisk, add the 4 egg yolks, one at a time.
- In another bowl whisk 3 egg whites until frothy.
- Let the heated chocolate cool down and pour it into the butter and egg mixture.
- Then add the egg white mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a floured and buttered oven tray & garnish with flaky almonds.
- Set the oven at 175 degrees and bake for about 10 minutes.
- To Serve: Serve the chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.