Microwave Eggless Cookies
Uncomplicated cookie recipe made in a microwave.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix flour, milk, vinegar, butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Mix the flour to make a smooth dough.
- Make 24 small balls and flatten with a fork.
- Place six at a time on a microwave baking tray or lightly greased greaseproof paper and cook at 100 per cent for 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies.
- Give the tray a half turn halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Switch on the grill also according to your oven's manual.