Story ProgressBack to home
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Munch on the crunch of these aromatic cookies. High on dreamy chocolaty flavour, these little sweets roundels will redefine your tea time, bake a batch today!
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125 gms butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour (maida)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup white/milk/dark chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip CookiesHideShow Media
1. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees.
2. Whisk together butter and sugar till it gets light and creamy.
3. Add egg and vanilla and continue mixing.
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa, mix well.
5. Now, slowly add in milk and keep mixing to form soft dough.
6. Add chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Refrigerate this mixture for about 15 minutes till it firms up a bit.
8. Place heaped tablespoons of the dough on a baking tray.
9. Make sure that the dough balls are about 2-3 inches apart as they will spread while baking.
10. Bake for about 20 minutes till the edges are dry.
11. Remove from the oven and let it cool on the tray.
12. The cookies will harden after cooling.
13. If you want them crispy, just bake them for another 5-10 minutes.