Rocket and Mango Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Light and tangy, this is the perfect summer salad!
- For the Salad:
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rocket leaves or 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- 1 ripe mango
- Fistful of pine nuts
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Clean the rocket or spinach leaves well.
- Skin and slice the mango into thin strips.
- Rub the salad bowl on all sides with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Put the leaves in a salad bowl.
- Place the mango slices on top and sprinkle the pine nuts.
- Mix the ingredients of the dressing together, pour it over and serve.