Recipe Servings: 12
Tofu pieces dipped in gram flour, curd and masalas, fried perfect.
- 150 gm tofu
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 Tbsp curd
- Red chilli powder - to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 Tbsp garam masala
- Salt- to taste
- Refined oil
- Cut tofu into cubes or rectangular pieces as desired.
- Apply a little salt on tofu pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix gram flour, curd, red chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, salt and water to make a thick batter.
- Dip the tofu pieces in the batter and deep fry in hot oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.