How to make Barley and Red Rice Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Barley and Red Rice Salad Recipe: Made of barley, red rice, corn, pomegranate seeds, kidney beans, apricot, cluster beans, chives and doused with freshly made dressing.
Ingredients of Barley and Red Rice Salad
- 1/2 Cup cooked barley
- 1/2 cup cooked red rice
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans cooked
- 1 apricot, chopped
- 50 gms cluster beans, blanched
- Few stalks of chives
- Few leaves of basil
- For dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 orange (juiced)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- Cracked black pepper to season
- Salt to season
- Thyme leaves
How to Make Barley and Red Rice Salad
- 1.Chop all ingredients and put in a bowl.
- 2.In another bowl add orange juice, lime juice, a little salt, pepper and olive oil.
- 3.Mix it around.
- 4.Add some thyme and pour over the salad.
- 5.Garnish with a leaf of basil.
Key Ingredients: cooked barley, cooked red rice, corn, pomegranate seeds, red kidney beans cooked, apricot, cluster beans, olive oil, orange (juiced), Lemon (juiced), Cracked black pepper to season, Salt to season, Thyme leaves