How to make Carribean Passion
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Rum and pineapple juice has a citrus kick, perfect for lazing on the beach.
Ingredients of Carribean Passion
- 30 Ml Lemon rum
- 10 Ml Coconut rum
- 15 Ml Passion fruit rum
- Few Basil leaves
- 60 Ml Pineapple juice
- 2 Lemon wedges
How to Make Carribean Passion
- 1.Fill up a martini glass with ice and keep aside.
- 2.Crush the basil leave in a can and muddle them.
- 3.Add the pine apple juice to it along with some a crushed lemon wedge.
- 4.Add the three rums to it.
- 5.Shake well.
- 6.Remove the ice from the glass and strain this mixture into it.
Key Ingredients: Lemon rum, Coconut rum, Passion fruit rum, Basil leaves, Pineapple juice, Lemon wedges