How To Make Crispy Lotus Stem Sticks With Garlic Dip
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Crispy Lotus Stem Sticks With Garlic Dip Recipe: Perect snack to kick-start any party at home! Lotus stem sticks paired with garlic dip is a mouth-watering option to try.
Ingredients of Crispy Lotus Stem Sticks With Garlic Dip
- 2 Lotus stems
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp peri-peri powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Oil (for frying)
- For garlic dip:
- 1 cup hung yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 tsp crushed garlic
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- A pinch of sugar
How to Make Crispy Lotus Stem Sticks With Garlic Dip
- 1.Cut the lotus stem into thin sticks and let it sit in water for 20 minutes.
- 2.Drain and dab on a paper towel.
- 3.Deep fry the chips in hot oil.
- 4.In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and peri powder.
- 5.Toss the fried lotus stem into the spice mix.
- 6.Meanwhile make the garlic dip by mixing together the hung yogurt, cream, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- 7.Serve with the lotus stem sticks.
Key Ingredients: Lotus stems, salt, red chilli powder, peri-peri powder, garlic powder, Oil (for frying), hung yogurt, cream, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, A pinch of sugar