How to make Nadru Shammi Kebab
About Nadru Shammi Kebab Recipe: A super delicious and easy kebab recipe packed with the goodness of lotus stem and Bengal gram along with a host of flavourful spices.
Ingredients of Nadru Shammi Kebab
- 300 gms lotus stem
- 70 gms Bengal gram
- 4 gms chaat masala
- 4 gms fresh coriander
- 10 gms garam masala
- 2 gms green chilli, chopped
- 80 gms onion, chopped
- 3 gms red chilli powder
- 50 gms chana dal powder, roasted
- to taste salt
- 300 ml oil (for frying)
How to Make Nadru Shammi Kebab
- 1.Take lotus stem, wash it thoroughly, boiled it with Bengal gram till it gets tender and dry.
- 2.Now grind the mixture to a thick paste and add other ingredients, divide the mixture into lemon size balls and shape them.
- 3.Pan sear those in medium heat till get golden brown colour.
- 4.Serve hot with mint chutney, pineapple chutney and yogurt chutney.
Key Ingredients: lotus stem, Bengal gram, chaat masala, fresh coriander, garam masala, green chilli, onion, red chilli powder, chana dal powder, salt, oil (for frying)