How to make Diced Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Chicken cooked with peppers, chillies and black bean sauce.
Ingredients of Diced Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- 250 gms chicken
- 50 gms red & yellow peppers
- 10 gms sugar
- 5 gms salt
- 10 gms black bean sauce
- 10 gms chili paste
- 5 ml soya sauce
- 10 gms garlic
- 5 gms red chili , chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 10 gms corn flour
How to Make Diced Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- 1.Slice Chicken. Add oil in wok and mix garlic, chili and add the meat and saute.
- 2.Add black bean and toss away. Add 1 cup of water. Add soya sauce and cook for a while.
- 3.Add corn flour (mixed in a little water). Let the curry thicken and take off the fire.
- 4.Serve Hot.
Key Ingredients: chicken, red & yellow peppers, sugar, salt, black bean sauce, chili paste, soya sauce, garlic, red chili , oil, corn flour