How to make Drunken Snow White Meringue with Mango
Dig in this delectable mango dessert. Made with whisked egg whites, sugar and whiskey. Topped with mascarpone and mangoes.
Ingredients of Drunken Snow White Meringue with Mango
- 4 egg whites
- 200 gms castor sugar
- 60 ml whiskey
- 2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 mango, peeled
How to Make Drunken Snow White Meringue with Mango
- For the Meringue:
- 1.Separate egg white from the yolks.
- 2.In a bowl, whisk egg whites until peaks form.
- 3.Add sugar, a spoonful at a time into the egg whites and continue whisking until the mixture is stiff and shiny.
- 4.Using a mould create individual dollops of the mixture on a baking tray.
- 5.Bake in the oven for an hour at 150°C.
- 6.After baking, let the meringues cool for few minutes.
- For Mascarpone and Mango Topping:
- 1.Add mascarpone cheese, whiskey in a bowl and mix well.
- 2.Cut the mangoes into small pieces.
- 3.To Serve: Serve meringues topped with the mascarpone mix and chopped mangoes.
Key Ingredients: egg whites, castor sugar, whiskey, mascarpone cheese, mango