How to make Fresh Fruit Muesli
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A healthy mix of fruit, juice, oats, yogurt, honey and nuts.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Muesli
- 1 red apple - cored and chopped
- 1 yellow apple - cored and chopped
- 2 pears - cored and chopped
- 75 ml apple juice
- 1 lemon
- 75 gm quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 250 ml yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp diced almonds
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp grated jaggery
How to Make Fresh Fruit Muesli
- 1.Place fruit in a bowl.
- 2.Moisten with apple and lemon juice.
- 3.Stir in oats, raisins and honey.
- 4.Add yoghurt and remaining ingredients except jaggery.
- 5.Cover and chill.
- 6.Serve sprinkled with grated jaggery.
Key Ingredients: 1 red apple - cored and chopped, 1 yellow apple - cored and chopped, 2 pears - cored and chopped, 75 ml apple juice, 1 lemon, 75 gm quick-cooking rolled oats, 1 Tbsp honey, 250 ml yoghurt, 2 Tbsp diced almonds, 2 Tbsp raisins, 1 Tbsp grated jaggery