How To Make Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese
About Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese Recipe: Creamy, flavourful, easy and vegan! This cream cheese with the dash of garlic and basil is a perfect accompaniment to all your snacks.
Ingredients of Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional flakes
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-2 Garlic cloves (optional)
- 3 tbsp basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp water (for grinding)
How to Make Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese
- 1.Soak cashews overnight or for 3-4 hours in water, make sure to rinse cashews well before use.
- 2.Blend the cashews with all the above ingredients except basil leaves.
- 3.Once all the ingredients are combined well and a smooth paste is formed, take it out in a bowl, add chopped basil leaves and mix well.
- 4.Let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours. Enjoy as a dip or add it to your pasta.
Key Ingredients: cashews, nutritional flakes, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, Garlic cloves (optional), basil, water (for grinding)