How to make Cream Cheese Kebab With Warqi Paratha
About Cream Cheese Kebab With Warqi Paratha Recipe: Succulent and delicious kebabs that you can easilly prepare at home. Packed with the goodness of cranberries along with the flavourful spices, yogurt and cream cheese, these are served on a hot and piping warqi paratha.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Kebab With Warqi Paratha
- 2.5 Cups hung yogurt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cranberries, chopped
- 100 gms paneer (crumbled)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 10-12 saffron strands (soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk)
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp maida
- 1.5 tbsp corn flour
- 1/4 cup dry fruits (finely powdered, cashew, almonds, pistachio)
- to shallow fry ghee
- to taste salt
- 1/2 kg paratha dough
- 100 gms green chutney
- 1/4 cup milk
How to Make Cream Cheese Kebab With Warqi Paratha
- Prepare Kebabs:
- 1.Take hung yogurt, paneer and cream cheese in a bowl. Whisk it together and remove lumps.
- 2.Add ginger garlic paste, chopped cranberries, green chillies, red chilli powder, freshly ground garam masala, salt, dry fruits, chopped mint, saffron, cornflour and maida to it. Mix well.
- 3.Keep it aside for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 4.Make a small patty or a quenelle with the above mixture.
- 5.Shallow fry these kebabs in ghee. Handle them carefully as they’re soft.
- Prepare Paratha:
- 1.Take the paratha dough and flatten the entire dough thinly into a rectangular slab.
- 2.Slather it with butter and does a triple book fold. Flatten it again. Repeat this process again.
- 3.Finally flatten it and cut out mini parathas by cutting through a ring mould or a cup and brush these with saffron milk.
- 4.Cook them until crispy and flaky on a tawa, in ghee.
- 5.Now place kebabs and chutney on top of a mini warqi parantha and top it with micro greens.
Key Ingredients: hung yogurt, cream cheese, cranberries, paneer (crumbled), ginger garlic paste, saffron strands (soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk), green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala, fresh mint leaves, maida, corn flour, dry fruits (finely powdered, cashew, almonds, pistachio), ghee, salt, paratha dough, green chutney, Microgreens, milk