how to make Green Apple Cooler
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Green apple cooler is a very refreshing summer drink made out of tangy green apples and mint leaves. This not only tastes fabulous but looks very pretty too!
Ingredients of Green Apple Cooler
- 1 Green apple
- 1/2 cup Soda
- 1 tbsp Chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Chopped green apple
- 1/2 tbsp Powdered sugar
How to Make Green Apple Cooler
- 1.Peel, slice and juice the green apple.
- 2.Add the soda, powdered sugar, mint leaves and mix.
- 3.Pour into a glass and add the pieces of chopped apple.
- 4.Serve Chilled.
Key Ingredients: Green apple , Soda, Chopped mint leaves , Chopped green apple , Powdered sugar