How To Make Jalebi Bai
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Jalebi Bai Recipe: An unusual yet delectable combination of chicken and jalebi, this dish is sure to amuse your guests!
Ingredients of Jalebi Bai
- 200 gms boneless chicken
- 2 gram cinnamon dust
- 2 ml orange juice
- 5 gram ginger and garlic paste
- 2 gram Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 gms cumin powder, roasted
- 2 gram salt
- 2 gram chilli powder
- 2 gram tandoori chicken masala
- 2 gram mustard oil
How to Make Jalebi Bai
- 1.Take chicken leg boneless, wash it well. Marinade all the things with chicken, cook it in charcoal.
- For Jalebi:
- 1.Make the dough of jalebi, keep it in small zipper bag, and fry it as jalebi style, but don't put it in sugar.
- 2.Put syrup, sprinkle with chaat masala and chilli powder as a tadka.
- 3.Serve as a combination.
Key Ingredients: boneless chicken , cinnamon dust, orange juice, ginger and garlic paste, Kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, chilli powder, tandoori chicken masala, mustard oil