How To Make Kaladi Kulcha
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Kaladi Kulcha Recipe: A simple, quick and super easy street food from the streets of Jammu, Kaladi kulcha is one of the easiest snacks you can binge on for your evening hunger pangs!
Ingredients of Kaladi Kulcha
- 1 slice raw kaladi cheese
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 Kulcha
How to Make Kaladi Kulcha
- 1.Heat oil on a non-stick pan on high flame. When hot enough, lower the flame to medium.
- 2.Now place Kaladi cheese on it and gently press it.
- 3.In about 2-3 minutes the bottom will be cooked till brown, now flip the kaladi and cook in the similar way.
- 4.Cook it for sometime until it is cooked from the inside too.
- 5.When it's done, take the kulchas, slit it a little and apply butter and salt on it. Cook it on the same pan.
- 6.Now place the kaladi in the middle of the kulcha, smother with a chutney in between and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: raw kaladi cheese, oil, salt, butter, Kulcha