How To Make Mushroom Uttapam
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A south Indian uthappam recipe with an English twist. This one's topped with mushrooms, corn, spinach and pepper.
Ingredients of Mushroom Uttapam
- 1/2 Kg rice
- 250 gms urad dal
- 100 gms chana dal
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 20 gms corn, boiled
- 30 gms mushroom, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach, finely chopped
- Oil (to cook)
How to Make Mushroom Uttapam
- 1.Soak the rice and dals overnight.
- 2.Mix them together, add salt and pepper and grind it well to a consistent batter.
- 3.Heat tawa, sprinkle some water and wipe.
- 4.Now sprinkle some oil on it and pour the mixture in a circular motion.
- 5.Place the vegetables on the uttappam.
- 6.Press it lightly and sprinkle some oil on it.
- 7.Once the uttappam turns brown and crispy, turn it over and cook for a few minutes.
- 8.Serve hot with coconut or mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: Oil (to cook)