How To Make Omani Maho Halwa
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Omani Maho Halwa Recipe: A decadent halwa made with just three primary ingredients, this halwa is perfect to serve at your next get-together or festive occasion!
Ingredients of Omani Maho Halwa
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1.5 tsp green cardamom powder
- Handful of chopped nuts
How to Make Omani Maho Halwa
- 1.Heat a pan and add butter to it.
- 2.When the butter melts, add condensed milk to it and stir continuously until it turns into an almost dry mix.
- 3.At this point add cardamom powder and dry fruits and mix.
- 4.Now, grease a pan with some butter and spread the mix on the pan.
- 5.Let it rest for a while and refrigerate. Now cut it into squares and serve.
Key Ingredients: condensed milk , butter, green cardamom powder, chopped nuts