How To Make Soya Manchurian Porcupine Balls
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Soya Manchurian Porcupine Balls Recipe: Here is a super easy and quick recipe of soya manchurian that will be loved across age groups!
Ingredients of Soya Manchurian Porcupine Balls
- 1 Cup soya nuggets
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper powder
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice (washed)
How to Make Soya Manchurian Porcupine Balls
- 1.Bring 3 cups of water to boil. Add the soya nuggets and boil for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and rinse in cold water. Squeeze out the excess moisture.
- 2.In a large bowl, mix together the soya sauce, vinegar, ketchup, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper powder and cornstarch.
- 3.Add the drained soya nuggets to the mixture and coat well.
- 4.Add 1cup water and boil the mixture till the sauce is well cooked and coats the soya balls completely and the moisture dries away.
- 5.Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly so that the sauce thickens over the soya nuggets.
- 6.Roll the soya nuggets in dry flour and then the washed rice.
Place the soya nuggets in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes till the rice is completely cooked.
- 7.Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Key Ingredients: soya nuggets, soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, corn starch, flour, minced garlic, minced ginger, salt, pepper powder, uncooked rice (washed)