Recipe of Besan Ladoo
Recipe Servings: 7
Delicious besan ladoos made with dry fruits and a hint of saffron and cardamom powder.
- 200 gm ghee
- 350 gm besan (gram flour)
- 175 gm castor sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 Tbsp dry fruits
- 1/4 tsp saffron strands soaked in 1 Tbsp water
How to Make Besan Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a large pan.
- Add besan and cook on a slow flame, stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the flame when the ghee separates and the besan colors. Cool.
- Stir in sugar, spice, dry fruits and saffron.
- Prepare even sized ladoos and serve decorated with extra dried fruit and silver leaf.