Recipe Servings: 4
An all time Mexican favorite, Nachos recipe with a cheesy twist.
- 200 gm spicy tortilla chips
- 50 gm cheddar cheese or red leicester, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- Cover a baking tray with tortilla chips and spread the cheese evenly on top.
- Sprinkle over the cumin, onion, tomato and chilies.
- Place under the grill for 6-7 minutes.
- And the cheesy nachos are ready to be served!