Recipe of Chenna Murki
Chenna Murki is a popular Bengali sweet made with chenna (moistened form of paneer) and dipped in sugar syrup.
- 750 gm chenna (also known as chhana in Bengali)
- 150 gm semolina
- 10 gm ghee - dough
- 500 gm ghee - frying
- 500 gm sugar
- 2 black cardamom
- 1 liter milk - reduced milk solids
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 liter water
How to Make Chenna Murki
- Make a thin sugar syrup.
- Knead chenna, suji, and a teaspoon of ghee into a smooth dough.
- Fill the chenna into a pastry bag, pipe out whirls.
- Heat ghee and fry the whirls into it and brown.
- Drain and immerse in the syrup.