Chocolate and Banana Crepes
Recipe Servings: 5
Ritu Dalmia's crepes are guaranteed to make your day special. Top with your favorites like chocolate-banana, cinnamon-orange and whatever your heart fancies.
- 1 cup maida(all purpose flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water
- Butter to coat the pan
For the topping you can use:
- Chocolate/ Nutella
- 1 banana, round slices
- Oranges, peeled and chopped
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Mix eggs, milk and butter together.
- Add the flour little by little depending on the consistency of the batter.
- Add a little water to make it runny.
- Always remember the batter for crepes has to be absolutely free flowing, it should not be thick because you want the crepe to be thin.
- Heat some butter in a pan and pour the batter.
- Let it cook slightly then add the toppings, chocolate/nutella and bananas in one, another could have some chopped oranges and a pinch of cinnamon.
- You could also use some lime juice and incing sugar a s a topping.
- Top it with whatever you like.